please be advised that a new release (D66) of the HERE Platform is now available on the Production environment (PRD).
We send this email to all those who apply for access credentials to the platform, based on the information they provide when registering.
This email includes release notes that describe the improvements to the services in the new release. This release includes updates of: HLP Routing API, Map Tile API, Geocoder and Geocoder Autocomplete API, Batch Geocoder API, Waypoints Sequence Extension, Route Match Extension, Traffic API, Venue Maps API and Transit API.
As well, we will publish the release documentation on the Developer Portal.
The release is mainly a maintenance release, highlights are:
- Geocoder improved accuracy in Australia
- Number of Venues increased to 13,908
- Mobile SDK now supporting Android 6
For more detailed information about the major improvements of the HERE Platform for Business Services and Products, see the sections below:
HLP Routing API
- Support for real time Public Transport delay information
- Support for Public Transport flags for unsupported features.
- Improved accuracy in Australia by matching single house numbers to number ranges. For example: Match
30 Chapel Stto Point Address
30-32 Chapel Stinstead of interpolating based on address range or falling back to next available house number.
- Match rate and match precision improvements with address line-only support in Australia. Users can search for addresses with house number and street name without any locality indication.
Venue Maps API
- Increased the number of venues; new count: 13908
- India + 18
- Turkey + 16
- South Africa + 28
- USA + 280
- Brazil + 47
- Peru + 10
Public Transit API
- Added maneuvers documentation for Routes API and the Maneuver data type
- Expanded Multi-Station Board requests with examples using geo-coordinates as well as station Ids.
Map Tile API
- Added a new political view for the international case. It can be selected by using the code DEF.
HERE Platform for Business Team