A new release (D110) of the HERE Location Suite is now available in the production environment (PRD).
This was mainly a maintenance release.
- Large Matrix Routing API
- ETA tracking feature in Fleet Telematics API
- Driver rest-time-per-country granularity in Fleet Telematics API
- Special release of HERE Mobile SDK Premium Edition
You can find all API documentation on the Developer Portal.
- Support for additional HERE XYZ endpoints was added
- Note elements as response to potentially difficult turns on the route were added. Now, when a route has difficult turns despite a user request to avoid them, the response will include warnings provided as the Note element of RouteType and ManeuverType.
Large Matrix Routing API
The Large-Scale Matrix Routing service is now available on the HERE Developer Portal. With it you can calculate the best routes through one or more locations, showing distances and/or ETAs from up to 10,000 origins and destinations.
- Compute a routing matrix with up to 10,000 origins and 10,000 destinations.
- Specify a region with a maximum diameter of 400 km or automatically derive one.
- Use traffic information in the calculation of the routing matrix.
- Calculate routes for cars or trucks.
Fleet Telematics API
ETA Trackingfeature. For route calculation, also send your GPS trace. Routing then provides a more accurate ETA, considering exact position, rest times taken and/or upcoming and planned waypoints, whether reached or not.
- Driver rest times can now be switched on across countries. Specify &restTimes=local to include driver rest time (hours of service) regulations in each country along the route.
HERE Mobile SDK Premium Edition Android and iOS – Special Release
- Fixed issue when license key couldn’t be decoded on 32bit devices – iOS specific
- Fixed issue with NMAKit private API usage – iOS specific
- Fixed issue with dependency of deprecated UIWebView – iOS specific
- Fixed typo in the new filtering feature method to ‘setAddressFilter’ – Android specific
- Fixed 'signal X, code Y' exceptions – Android specific
HERE Mobile SDK User Interface (UI) kit
This is a HERE SDK 3.13 integration release. Major changes and features:
- Tested with the HERE SDK 3.13 release
- Fixed minor issues
- Removed PowerMock from project dependencies
- Handled deprecations
- Integrated the HERE SDK 3.13 release
- Updated to Xcode 11.1
- Updated deployment target to iOS 11
- Fixed minor issues
The detailed release notes are here:
You can find all API documentation on the:
These services have new releases with minor changes:
- Geocoder API (Version 6.2.191)
HERE Platform for Business Team