please be advised that a new release (D111) of the HERE Location Suite is now available on the Production environment (PRD).
This release is mainly a maintenance release.
The release highlights are:
- Bicycle routing (beta) is now supported in matrix calculations
- Sensors support in HERE Tracking
- Two New Authentication Types for improved security
- System status page is now available on the HERE developer portal
You will find all API documentation on the Developer Portal.
For more detailed information about the major improvements of the HERE Location Suite Services and Products, see the sections below:
- We added getters and setters for the
extrusionproperties of the H.map.Polygon object.
- H.map.Marker now respects the
altitudecomponent of the geometry.
- The new H.map.Icon
stickHeightoption enables the extrusion of the icon in the screen space.
- The rendering of the skybox was improved - it does not overlap with the extruded features of the map.
- Beta version of bicycle routing is now supported in matrix calculations.
- We added support for Sensors. Users can ingest sensor data, and create custom rules for Sensors and be notified with events related to sensors.
Fleet Telematics API
- Usage of live traffic along the route can be customized:
- How long into the future to use the current live traffic speeds before phasing out into traffic patterns.
The following services had new releases with minor changes:
- Geocoder API (Version 6.2.195)
- Geocoder Autocomplete API (Version 6.2.195)
- Map Data for Mobile SDK Version 220.127.116.11 (November 2019)
HERE Platform for Business Team