please be advised that a new release (D86) of the HERE Platform for Business is now available on the Production environment (PRD).
This email includes release notes that describe the improvements to the services in the new release. This release includes updates of:Geocoder API, Geocoder Autocomplete API, Traffic API, Venue Maps API, Geovisualization, Custom Route Extension, Geofencing Extension, Fleet Connectivity Extension, Platform Data Extension, Route Match Extension, Toll Cost Extension and Waypoints Sequence Extension.
As well, we will publish the release documentation on the Developer Portal.
The release highlights are:
- Private venues support added to Discovery and Routing services of Venue Maps API
- New enhancement in Custom Route Extension to add or modify link access restrictions
Venue Maps API
- Metadata API introduced to support access to multiple namespaces and HERE Account token authorization
- Discovery and Routing services has been updated to support private venues
Custom Route Extension API
- New restrict operation to add or modify link access restrictions (also truck specific ones).
- Support for all motorway / ferry / toll avoidance levels.
Platform Data Extension API
New layers added as beta versions (not fully commercial available):
- Public Transport POIs
- Road Roughness
- Safety Alerts (accident spots and speed cameras)
Waypoints Sequence Extension API
- Required tunnel categories can be specified. E.g. the truck can only use tunnels of at least category C.
The following services had new releases with minor changes:
- Geocoder API (Version 6.2.147)
- Geocoder Autocomplete API (Version 6.2.147)
- Traffic API (Version 126.96.36.199)
- Geovisualization (Version 2.6.1)
- Geofencing Extension API (Version 2.1.7)
- Fleet Connectivity Extension API (Version 1.3.3)
- Route Match Extension API (Version 2.1.20)
- Toll Cost Extension API (Version 2.4.15)
HERE Platform for Business Team