please be advised that a new release (D108) of the HERE Location Suite is now available on the Production environment (PRD).
This release is mainly a maintenance release.
The release highlights are:
- Fleet Telematics enhancements related to truck routing
- New HERE Platform Self-hosted release
You will find all API documentation on the Developer Portal.
- We introduced the gesture support for the map tilting and rotation.
- The label collision for the tilted and rotated map was improved - it prevents the label crowding on the horizon and the label collisions when the map is rotated.
- The method getObjectsAt returns the collection of features that were stacked in the vector rendering engine.
- The way to change the scene background and the
skyboxcolor was added to the API.
- Added improvements to the rendering of the raster layer with the WebGL rendering engine for the pixel ratio 2.
- We added support for restrictions related to truck axle count. It is now possible to define the number of axles of the truck and to calculate a route that will avoid roads on which only trucks with limited number of axles are allowed.
Traffic TPEG API
- We have switched to Flow Feeds ver. 3.2.2 with OLR coverage
- We have enabled session size limitation for some profiles
- We have made minor performance improvements
Fleet Telematics API
- Routing now considers changing vehicle weight/height/length/trailers... during a journey: Specify capacity deltas at each waypoint.
- Routing now considers preferred routes for trucks, for certain weight, dangerous goods or bicycles. Parameter
ignorePreferredRoutesswitches it off.
- Router now supports vehicleType
- Custom routing tells whether customized road geometry was considered during routing (metainfo - overlays: true)
- Routing response can contain baseTime and trafficTime per leg
- Routing with optional/unsorted waypoints: Can now handle waypoints that are just
visitand not a pick-drop pairs.
Fleet Telematics Waypoints Sequence API
- Returned times are approximate values. Applications can invoke another Routing request to obtain more accurate driving times.
- For smaller geographic extents (bounding box diagonal < 30 km) now up to 70 waypoints are supported when using traffic enabled routing.
- We added Aliases and Metadata APIs, which enables associating external system ids, and metadata to trackers
- Aliases API - Enables a tracker to be associated with an external system ID in a way that is neither part of the reported state of the device or the desired state
- Metadata API - Enables to store descriptive information associated to a tracker or geofence
- Added new end-point in Registry API to get Tracking license information
The following services had new releases with minor changes:
- Geocoder API (Version 6.2.189)
- Geocoder Autocomplete API (Version 6.2.189)
- Places API (Version 2.77)
HERE Platform Self Hosted
- Geocoder 188.8.131.52 (D107)
- Reverse Geocoder 184.108.40.206 (D107)
- Geocoder Autocomplete 220.127.116.11 (D107)
- Fleet Telematics Custom Locations API 2.5.19 (D108)
- Fleet Telematics Geofencing API 2.5.19 (D108)
HERE Platform for Business Team