please be advised that a new release (D77) of the HERE Platform for Business is now available on the Production environment (PRD).
This email includes release notes that describe the improvements to the services in the new release. This release includes updates of: Geocoder API, Geocoder Autocomplete API, HLP Routing API, Traffic API, Custom Location Extension, Fleet Connectivity Extension, Platform Data Extension, Route Match Extension, Toll Cost Extension and Waypoints Sequence Extension.
As well, we will publish the release documentation on the Developer Portal.
The release is mainly a maintenance release; highlights are:
- Added matching to Micro Point Addresses in USA for Forward Geocoder API
- Traffic Flow coverage is extended to include Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania
- Added an option to relax a penalty on violated truck restrictions
- Significant performance improvements for CalculateRoute and CalculateIsoline
- Improvements to achieve a smarter axle-dependent toll cost match in Toll Cost Extension API
For more detailed information about the major improvements of the HERE Platform for Business Services and Products, see the sections below:
- USA: Added matching to Micro Point Addresses. These are secondary address units such as apartments, suites, units. There are many use cases where this precise location information can be helpful. For example, delivery services can route to and make their deliveries directly to a particular unit in a large complex, instead of routing to the main address point of the complex.
- Brazil: Corrected administrative structure in Brazil Distrito Federal (DF).
- The minResults parameter is now also supported for Reverse Geocode mode=retrieveAddresses.
HLP Routing API
- Added an option to relax a penalty on violated truck restrictions.
- Significant performance improvements for CalculateRoute and CalculateIsoline.
- Traffic Flow coverage was extended to include Baltic countries: Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
Toll Cost Extension API
- Introduced the following improvements to achieve a smarter axle-dependent toll cost match:
- If a toll operator does not specify vehicle and trailer axles separately, Toll Cost Extension API does not perform a match on the sum of axles.
- If a toll operator only specifies the cost for less axles (vehicle, trailer or combined), the highest specified axle cost category applies.
The following services had new releases with minor changes:
- Geocoder Autocomplete API (Version 6.2.129)
- Custom Location Extension API (Version 2.0.9)
- Fleet Connectivity Extension API (Version 1.2.8)
- Platform Data Extension API (Version 1.6.7)
- Route Match Extension (Version 2.1.11)
- Waypoints Sequence Extension API (Version 2.2.6)
HERE Platform for Business Team